Detailed explanation about SRC Infonet’s solution for the fragmented healthcare system.
Hospital 360 is an integrated clinical information system and is used to support all information needed in the hospital. It enables monitoring of all processes regarding a patient in a different hospital or activities carried out by the hospital. It contains all modules necessary for the efficient functioning of the whole hospital, as well as essential administrative functions and high technology medical and paramedical functions.
The current situation undoubtedly requires hospital boards to make fast and right decisions; to find the tools and solutions to improve personnel efficiency and process optimization; and to integrate systems, devices, data and documents that previously existed on their own.
Hospital 360 enables better diagnostic and sound medical treatment processes. This centralized and computerized system records vital parameters and ensures the patient’s safety and satisfaction, and eases their treatment process. The risk of medical malpractice is reduced as well as the cost of medicine stock. The system ensures a transparent distribution of professional personnel, reliable data and document safekeeping, and fully traceable access to data and changes.
Main benefits of the information system Hospital 360 are:
• Keeping a complete record of Patient’s data and his medical treatment,
• An electronic record of performed work,
• Option for medical data analyses preparation,
• Simple and fast calculation of prices of performed work and invoicing,
• A possibility of using the health insurance card and electronic data interchange and document interchange with the Health Insurance Institute and other insurance companies,
• Efficient communication with a laboratory or a laboratory information system,
• Data security; data is stored on a computer server in reliable and stable Oracle databases
- Rationalization of business operation.
Hospital 360 enables many features such as:
• Patient admission and registration either by reading a valid health insurance card or locating a patient in a register;
• Insight into the archives of patients closed and open contact containing or critical data (anamnesis, diagnosis, therapy)
• Contact creation following the specifics of environment where are registered,
• Simple and clear your room and bed assignment, monitoring of hospital capacity occupancy and movement of a patient between wards;
• Simple monthly accounting and invoicing process.
Besidesng primary patient contact, Hospital 360 also enables many additional functionalities which depend on the way of work method and a particular unit or activity, which it performs: supporti
• Communication with a laboratory.
• Contact with Radiology.
• Tracking analysis and transmission of data on diagnosis-related groups.
• Up-to-date tracking of data on in-patient diets in a ward and kitchen.
• Categorization of nursing care and monitoring engagement of particular nurse units.
• Patient orders monitoring from a request to an activity execution using an electronic waiting list.
• Managing and handling the scheduling of different procedures for a more extended waiting period.
• Pathological Laboratories.
• Cytological Laboratories.
Patient registration is possible with the health insurance card or manually.
Diagnostic and treatment process
Doctors are authorized to monitor the patient’s diagnostics and treatment process from the registration until the end of the procedure. They can reach significant details of electronic health records search s anamnesis, status, diagnosis, treatment data, drugs, laboratory, and other results.
The patient is admitted to the ward, a bed is selected, and the type of hospital care and diet is prescribed. The nurses can order and schedule laboratory and other tests. The authorized persons can see the results (the view can be limited) and print them.
The diagnostic unit receives orders from wards and outpatient departments; they schedule orders and enter results, authorize the results and make them visible to the requester. Accounting elements of the work performed are also registered.
Laboratory and X-ray
Laboratories and X-ray receive orders from wards and outpatient department; they enter results, authorize them and make them visible to the requester.
Surgery and interventions
The number of interventions is increasing as well as the diversity of materials and medicines being used. Interventions have become more complex, which is also influencing the technology. Therefore, it is necessary to use IT to support administrative work and gather all information about a patient in one place, thus enabling an efficient search for relevant data before, during and after the intervention.